After-school Chinese learning program
Our programs are on-site at Montgomery County Public Elementary Schools (ES). Teachers will conduct an initial evaluation on students at the start of each semester for class placement.
- Our curriculum is individualized – each child progresses at his/her own pace.
- The program starts shortly after the school end time to 6:20PM, Monday to Friday. Our class calendar aligns with MCPS calendar.
- We encourage community building skills by pairing older students with younger students.
- Students also have opportunities to explore fun Chinese learning with Math, Reading, Science, Drawing, Handcraft activities.
- The program cost is reimbursable for flexible spending account purposes.Current program locations: Bells Mill, Bethesda, Beverly Farms, Cold Spring, Lakewood, Seven Locks, Potomac and Wyngate (ES). Please contact us if you need our service in your school.
Register after-school program here!
STARTALK STEM-integrated Chinese Learning Program
Our signature STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) integrated summer camp is designed based on the World Readiness Standards for Learning Languages with a STEM-based theme. It has been funded under the Federal Startalk program since 2013.
- Three week summer camp program
- Time: from June 26th to July 14th (except July 4th) 2023; Daily 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Location: Rosemont ES (16400 Alden Ave., Gaithersburg, MD 20877)
- For students who are rising 2nd to 5th graders in the 2023 Fall semester
- Highly competitive due to the seat limits
- Please ensure that your child can commit to all of the 14 instructional days!
Register 2023 summer camp here!